Welcome to the g3 Studios Blog!

This is the less formal and more personal extension of the g3 Studios website. This blog is intended to be a place for random thoughts on Life, Work, Love, and Play.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank you for the support!

Thinking some more about the plight of my unfortunate clients, the economy, the industry itself, and many other factors it dawned on me that I too often worry about the negative and injustices of the world.

I truly do know how lucky I am most days and that all things considered I lead a pretty charmed life. So, in that way I am grateful, but I don't acknowledge the people around me that contribute to that. In other words I don't say thank you enough to the people that matter and that support me, even when I'm down and don't know they are.

This often comes from unexpected places. Sometimes it's from acquaintances I hardly know, sometimes from past clients I run into, the forums I view and the people out in the world who offer kind words and encouragement even though we haven't even met. The most obvious are the people who have commented on this blog.

Thank you sincerely, I don't think you realize how big something so seemingly small can be to someone when spoken at key moments in their lives. I have to try and be more positive to others around me, because you never know when they really need it the most!

No comments: