Welcome to the g3 Studios Blog!

This is the less formal and more personal extension of the g3 Studios website. This blog is intended to be a place for random thoughts on Life, Work, Love, and Play.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Coming out of retirement!

This rollercoaster ride called g3 Studios is now on the way up again! Sort of. On one hand my phone has been ringing which has allowed me to quit an insanely crappy job I was forced to take to make ends meet during a particularly slow time. On the other hand I line up a few jobs which seem great, and one of them turns out to be a complete nutjob that I have to contest the second half of my payment with. Just in time for Christmas! What a complete loser!

Anyway, enough negativity about someone who doesn't deserve the energy! My other clients are dream clients and the job is worth over 5 times what the hassle job was. Good thing it wasn't the other way around! They were actually previous clients whose house had sadly burned down and they are now rebuilding and asked me to participate. They have a lot of imagination and their stuff always turns out amazing so I will post pics as I go!

I'm trying to find the joy in the day to day activities because I know that a phone can stop ringing at any moment, but I am frustrated that the whole world seems to think they should be able to take advantage of people because the economy is bad. I'm having a hard time believing that's what the Holiday Season is all about!

Anyway, I'm also using this time to meet with new distributors and get reaquinted with new products because many companies went out of business in the last few months. I'm going to start posting some thoughts and results from my R&D sessions just to add a different dimension to the blog! First up, Proceed's line of Full Bodied Glaze. I just recieved a few gallons and can't wait to try it out!

No comments: