Welcome to the g3 Studios Blog!

This is the less formal and more personal extension of the g3 Studios website. This blog is intended to be a place for random thoughts on Life, Work, Love, and Play.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fisrt official blog post!

Hey Everyone!

This is my first official post to the brand new g3 Studios Blog. For anyone who hasn't heard of us at this point, let me introduce us and tell you a little bit about what we do at g3 Studios.

My name is Gipson Shoemaker III (thus the name g3) and I own and operate a faux finishing and decorative painting business along with my wife Deb. We work out of the twin cities metro area in Minnesota.

I know g3 Studios is a vague name and doesn't directly tell you what we do at first glance, but we thought that was a good thing for a reason. That reason is because we, like the design world, are a changing and ever evolving business. We didn't want to pigeonhole ourselves by descriptively naming ourselves. This allows us to keep adding new services and ideas to the mix without having to make new business cards all the time.

Anyway, we offer a lot of services and artistic ideas which we go into at great length on the website, so we won't bore you with all of that here at the risk of becoming redundant.

Deb and I haven't really figured out yet who's going to be doing the posting here. I'd like to say it'll be a shared responsibility but knowing me it'll probably become more of Deb's baby than mine eventually. We'll put our name at the bottom of the posts so people know who's talking.

I hope you find this blog to be fun and entertaining and make sure you let us know if you feel we're overlooking anything you might be interested in.

Gipson

No comments: