Welcome to the g3 Studios Blog!

This is the less formal and more personal extension of the g3 Studios website. This blog is intended to be a place for random thoughts on Life, Work, Love, and Play.

Friday, January 21, 2011

New Title for a New Day


This blog has been wearing me out a little. I just found it hard to keep up with and a little repetitive. I finally decided that the focus was a little too tight. I already spend most of my days entrenched in faux finishing. Then I update my website fairly regularly with the latest projects and pictures, so by the time I get here i just don't really care anymore. I've also been struggling with how to talk about and display my other artistic interests too. So I've decided to rename this blog, The Design Guy. It'll give me a place to showcase other fun projects and hobbies I have that may or may not be work related. Hopefully this will open things up a little more so my posts won't be so redundant.

No comments: